Pulse Oximeter is a small electronic device, a lightweight device used to monitor the amount of oxygen carried in the blood. It is a non-invasive tool that is painlessly attached to your fingertips and send to wavelengths of light through the finger to measure your pulse rate and how much oxygen is in your system.
Once the oximeter finishes, it measures the percentage of oxygen present in blood coming from the heart to get displayed on the pulse oximeter. It also shows your current pulse rate along with the oxygen present in the blood. Here in this article, we are focusing on the pulse oximeter price and discuss the significance of the measurement provided by the pulse oximeter and how they affect you.
Top 10 Pulse Oximeter
- Dr Trust (Usa) Signature Series Finger Tip Pulse Oximeter With Audio Visual Alarm ( Midnight Black )
- Dr Vaku Swadesi Pulse Oximeter Finger Pulse Blood Oxygen SpO2 Monitor FDA CE Approved | Make in India
- Beurer Pulse Oximeter PO-30
- CONTEC LED CMS50M Pulse Oximeter, SpO2 and PR Value Waveform Blood Oxygen, Neck/Wrist Cord
- Dr Trust Professional Series Finger Tip Pulse Oximeter With Audio Visual Alarm and Respiratory Rate(Blue)
- Shadow Securitronics OXY 300 plus finger pulse oximeter (Black C101H1)
- Naulakha Pulse Oximeter NI-705
- Dr Trust (USA) Finger Tip Pulse Oximeter – 209 (Blue)
- Dr. Odin Fingertip Pulse Oximeter+PI FS20E, with Plus Sound OLED Display Alarm Alert Function
- Dr. Morepen PO04 Pluse Oximeter (Black)
Get Pulse Oximeter At The Best Price
|Pulse Oximeter||Price (Rs)||Rating (out of 5)||Check Now/Buy Now|
|Dr Trust (Usa) Signature Series Finger Tip Pulse Oximeter With Audio Visual Alarm ( Midnight Black )||3,999/-||4.2||Buy Now|
|Dr Vaku Swadesi Pulse Oximeter Finger Pulse Blood Oxygen SpO2 Monitor FDA CE Approved | Make in India||950/-||3.5||Buy Now|
|Beurer Pulse Oximeter PO-30||3,346/-||4.5||Buy Now|
|CONTEC LED CMS50M Pulse Oximeter, SpO2 and PR Value Waveform Blood Oxygen, Neck/Wrist Cord||2,500/-||4||Buy Now|
|Dr Trust Professional Series Finger Tip Pulse Oximeter With Audio Visual Alarm and Respiratory Rate(Blue)||4750/-||4.3||Buy Now|
|Shadow Securitronics OXY 300 plus finger pulse oximeter (Black C101H1)||1,799/-||4.5||Buy Now|
|Naulakha Pulse Oximeter NI-705||1,349/-||4.1||Buy Now|
|Dr Trust (USA) Finger Tip Pulse Oximeter – 209 (Blue)||4,400/-||3.2||Buy Now|
|Dr. Odin Fingertip Pulse Oximeter+PI FS20E, with Plus Sound OLED Display Alarm Alert Function||1,992/-||3.6||Buy Now|
|Dr. Morepen PO04 Pluse Oximeter (Black)||2,699/-||4.1||Buy Now|
10 Best Pulse Oximeter To Buy
1. Dr Trust (USA) Signature Series Finger Tips Pulse Oximeter With Audio Visual Alarm (Midnight Black)
This pulse oximeter is designed for the non-invasive measurements of the pulse rate and Arterial Blood Oxygen Saturation (SpO2). This device shows a real time reading within 6 seconds, and when you remove the finger, it gets shut down automatically.
Dr Trust (USA) Signature Series Fingertips pulse oximeter is mainly used in the clinics, hospitals, and home to measure the vital signs of the patients with respiratory issues like COPD, COAD, asthma, and others.
Key Benefits Of Using Dr Trust Signature Series Finger Tips Pulse Oximeter
This pulse oximeter comes with several key features which are
- It gives accurate and fast reading thus this device is one of the best choices among the doctors
- This pulse oximeter comes with a multi-directional display which allows you to view your vital reading in any direction
- Dr Trust (USA) Signature series fingertips pulse oximeter is designed to protect the accidental splash of water. It is water resistant but not waterproof
- This device is low weighted and compact, but it can accommodate a wide range of finger size
- Dr Trust Signature Series Finger Tips Pulse Oximeter is designed and engineered in the USA. And this product is US FDA & CE approved
- It comes with 6 months of warranty. But warranty program is conditional, and it can change according to the term & condition of the manufacturer
2. Dr Vaku Swadesi Pulse Oximeter Finger Pulse Blood Oxygen SpO2 Monitor FDA CE Approved | Make in India
This oximeter can help you measure the heart rate, SpO2, and heart intensity with high intensity. Dr Vaku oximeter provides you accurate and quick results; thus, buying this device can be the best option. This device is operated by 2AAA batteries, which makes it durable.
This pulse oximeter contains a large digital bright LED display oxygen, and when the device takes its reading, it displays the reading on the LED screen. The device screen is multi-directional, which can help you to view the result in all directions. The Dr Vaku Swadesi Pulse oximeter finger pulse blood oxygen SpO2 monitor automatically gets off after 10 seconds of inactiveness, and it can be continuously operated for more than 20 hours.
Key Features Of Dr Vaku Swadesi Pulse Oximeter Finger Pulse Blood Oxygen SpO2 Monitor
It comes with several key features. Below we have listed a few key features of this pulse oximeter are
- It comes with a quality LED display, which is large and bright. The long-press of the screen can adjust the brightness of the device. And due to brightness adjusting feature, this pulse oximeter can be viewed clearly in any environment: bright sunlight or darkness
- It is easy to use. The user only needs to place their figure into the photogenic fingertip sensor for the diagnosis. After the diagnosis this device display SpO2, heart rate, and pulse rate in the 10 seconds without the help of the medical professionals
- Dr Vaku Swadesi Pulse Oximeter Finger Pulse Blood Oxygen monitor is reliable and gives an accurate reading in 8 to 10 seconds. It is not only accurate but also provide quick result
- This device is lightly weighted. Thus you can carry it easily with yourself
- Operated by 2AAA batteries which is durable and it can be operated more than 20 hours continuously
3. Beurer Pulse Oximeter PO-30
It is a lightweight device that is mainly used to determine the person’s SpO2 level and pulse rate. This non-invasive tool can be attaches painlessly to your fingertip to bring accurate and precise reading. Along with these features, the Beurer PO 30 pulse oximeter’s compact size makes it simple for your daily routine. The Beurer PO 30 pulse oximeter shows a colorful display of your pulse.
The oxygen saturation of your body indicates the percentage of hemoglobin in the arterial blood loaded with the oxygen. Thus it helps in determining the respiratory function. This compact and low weighted pulse oximeter use two rays of light with different wavelengths to take SpO2 measurement. The low oxygen saturation value generally indicates underlying illnesses such as respiratory diseases, asthma, heart failure, etc. People with low oxygen saturation value typically experience symptoms like shortness of breath, increased heart rate, weakness, nervousness, and sweating outbreak.
Key Features Of Beurer Pulse Oximeter PO 30
The Beurer PO 30 pulse oximeter comes with various features such as
- The Beurer PO 30 is equipped with an LED screen that displays the oxygen saturation reading clearly with vibrant color. This gives you accurate and precise insight on your pulse rate and SpO2 within a matter of seconds. It also gets shut down automatically when you remove your figure
- The Beurer PO 30 pulse oximeter is compact and light weighted to be ideal for the people of different age groups. This pulse oximeter entirely operates on digital technologies and determine non-invasive oxygen saturation using the optical transmission process. A battery powers this device
- Beurer PO 30 pulse Oximeter is made up of high-quality raw material; thus, it is durable and can be used for a long time.
- The figure clip is flexible and can be applied to a wide array of figure sizes.
- This pulse oximeter is very convenient to use and easy to carry while travelling
4. Contec LED CMS50M Pulse Oximeter, SpO2 and PR Value Waveform Blood Oxygen, Neck/Wrist Cord
Contec LED pulse oximeter is one of the most efficient pulse oximeters, bringing accurate and fast measurement of oxygen level in the blood and pulse rate. To get fast and accurate, reading this Pule oximeter unit is built using the highest quality ABS material that makes this product long-lasting. Besides that, the Contec LED pulse oximeter contains a LED display system along with an LED screen to display and read the blood’s oxygen level and pulse rate. In addition to that, it is compact and lightweight in design due to which this pulse oximeter can be carried easily.
A pulse oximeter is one of the best and essential devices mainly used at hospitals, clinics, and homes to measure the patient’s vitals. The reading of the pulse oximeter gives the medical professional an idea to know the patient’s situation. This device is mainly used to measure the pulse rate and oxygen level in the blood.
Key Benefits Of Using Contec LED CMS50M Pulse Oximeter
There are several key benefits of using the Contec LED Pulse oximeter. Here we have listed some crucial one
- Measures pulse rate and blood oxygen saturation quickly and accurately
- You can see the result or measurement taken by the pulse oximeter on the LED display
- This pulse oximeter unit is compact and light easy to carry
- Contec LED CMS50M Pulse Oximeter’s operation is very simple. You need to put the figure in the fingertip pulse oximeter testing chamber
- This pulse oximeter is manufactured by using high-quality ABS material, which makes it one of the efficient and long-lasting pulse oximeter
5. Dr Trust Professional Series Finger Tip Pulse Oximeter With Audio Visual Alarm and Respiratory Rate (Blue)
Dr Trust professional series is an upgraded version of the pulse oximeter to quickly and efficiently check the pulse rate and blood oxygen saturation level. This pulse oximeter is designed for the noninvasive measurement of the pulse rate and arterial blood oxygen saturation (Sp02).
Dr Trust Professional series finger tip pulse oximeter is mainly used to measure the real-time reading within 6 seconds. It also gets automatically shut down when you remove your figure. This pulse oximeter is suitable for all age people and the best pediatric care.
Key Features Of Dr Trust Professional Series Finger Tip Pulse Oximeter
Dr Trust professional finger tips pulse oximeter comes with several key features. Here are the few essential and crucial key features of Dr Trust professional series pulse oximeter, which makes it one of the best choices.
- It measures pulse rate and Sp02 blood saturation level quickly and accurately due to which it is one of the best choices for the professionals
- This pulse oximeter has a rotatable multidirectional display; thus, it allows you to see the result is all the direction
- Dr Trust Professional series finger tip pulse oximeter is also compact and light-weighted, which make it easy to carry
- It can accommodate a wide range of figure, and its battery life is also long
- Dr Trust professional pulse oximeter is FDA & CE approved. It is one of the registered trademarks of Nureca Inc
6. Shadow Securitronics OXY 300 plus finger pulse oximeter (Black C101H1)
Shadow securitronics OXY 300 plus finger pulse oximeter is one of the portable devices mainly used for spot-checking the oxygen saturation of the arterial hemoglobin (Sp02) pulse oxygen rates of the adults and pediatric patient.
This oximeter is one of the best choices for private use (such as home or on Tavel) and the medical sector (such as hospitals) to measure the vitals of the patients. The Shadow securitronic OXY 300 plus finger pulse oximeter is noninvasive and always displays the patient’s accurate pulse rate and blood saturation level.
Key Features Of Shadow Securitronics OXY 300 Pulse Oximeter
This pulse oximeter is among the top rate pulse oximeters due to the wide range of key features. Below, we have listed some of the crucial features of the Shadow Secruitronics pulse oximeter, which are
- Always display pulse rate and blood saturation level with medical-grade accuracy
- Perfect for both private and well medical sector use
- Compact and lightweight thus can be carried easily
- Shadow securitronic OXY 300 pulse oximeter has been designed in such a way that it can accommodate a wide range of figure, therefore suitable for all age of people
- Come with smooth operation and can be used with 1 button
How Does A Pulse Oximeter Work?
During a pulse oximeter reading, a small clam-like device is placed on a finger, earlobe, or toe. Now the tiny beam of light passes through the blood in the finger, measuring the amount. The pulse oximeter does this by measuring changes of light absorption in oxygenated or deoxygenated blood. It tells you about your oxygen saturation levels along with your heart rate. The entire process of measuring blood oxygen levels by Pulse oximeter is painless.
What Is Blood Oxygen Saturation (SpO2)?
Your SpO2 is an estimation value of the amount of oxygen present in your blood. A SpO2 reading of 95% or higher than this is generally considered as normal oxygen level, and anything less 92% or less than this is suggested that your blood is poorly saturated. Insufficient saturation can cause various kinds of adverse health conditions such as chest pain, shortness of breath, and increased heart rate.